pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © KennaLeeStratton
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
HOUSE OF WOLF » divine
Posted 05-06-2017, 02:46 PM |
Storm
Bhaltair
Storm Wolf
Male, 5.50
Endomorph
38 in, 140 lbs
587 ep
© Sabrina
  While an air of irritation had preceded him, several deep breaths and a focused mind centered the cove king; he watched in silence as the battle moved forward. As the combatants traded blows, Bhaltair ruminated at length over what choices yet existed for him. Hotaru had seen it fit to bless his reign and his aptitude, but for all her inactivity, he highly doubted Panik had received anything similar - rotten fruit oft sought to wither the vine upon which it grew and he would be loathe to allow such disastrous results within his kingdom. Bhaltair watched with narrowed eyes, lips prying away from his fangs when the battle grew tense, but as Song admitted defeat and Panik hovered over him, reluctance plagued the commander; a scrutinizing stare attached itself to the once-omega, debating what strength and yearning had invigorated her for the challenge. However, he was nothing if not a man of his word. The masked king drew himself up with a final, definitive glance toward Lypso'ru, Lunafer, and their newest member, Zinna - in his expression, he conveyed only certainty and grace. Neither he nor his wolves would accept another absent and useless queen as Venus had been - should Panik find herself mirroring her predecessors qualities, the title could easily be revoked. Without hesitation, he advanced upon the pair with his frustration at the goings-on wiped cleanly away; Bhaltair held his chin high and offered only a skeptical eye toward the two as he neared. "Your inactivity has not gone unnoticed - should it continue, you will find yourself dismissed from the Cove entirely," he affirmed quietly, the warning for the ears of Panik alone, though Song's proximity would certainly afford him the luxury of overhearing. Without further ado, he quirked a brow and cocked his head, gesturing neatly with his chin toward the she-wolf. "Arise, Panik, as Queen of Divine. May your title breathe life and plenty into the heart of Hotaru," Bhaltair announced, allowing his voice to carry for the benefit of those awaiting his final judgment; when he'd unfettered the woman, he'd promised her the same treatment that he, himself, had received - now, it fell upon her, alone, to fulfill what promises came with the challenge.

Posted 05-06-2017, 04:37 PM |
Lypso'ru
Rogue
Female, 3.50
Endomorph
32 in, 110 lbs
209 ep
© Lou
Lunafer came, as she expected, and she leans into him affectionately, a smile cracking her jaws. She rolls her eyes upwards and then towards the two combatants, a chuckle soft on silken lips; this again. She leans down to pull Amaranthe closer, hazelnut eyes so transfixed by the two wolves who had since collided in battle, it is a quick twist of her stomach that makes Lypso realize this was no place for her babe, but she couldn't do much about it now. Briar comes next, squeezing himself between the two soft white wolves, and Lypso grins in his direction knowingly. Such an unexpected ally, a friend, Lypso only saw him for what he was and in a way he was family. Atop his head sat the crown she had laced for him, and she watches as the King lowers it and places it atop Amaranthe's head. The child swoons over it instantly, ears quirking forwards as it slides down over the golden star nestled in her fur. "Look mama, now I am Queen!" the girl chirps, divines' golden pendant tussling at her throat. Lypso chuckles, "you are a princess, m'love." and the girl seems pleased with that.

Lypso turns back to the fight, sapphire eyes following each movement as the two make a dance floor out of the arena. She worries for Panik, the few times she had shown for meetings in the past; it had always ended with bloodshed, or the promise for it. It is the nearing figure of Bhaltair that Lypso finds her gaze settling on, the king of divine. She'd grown fond of the man after all the struggles they had faced, the spark that had lit his eyes when they had tried to save her children. She nods to him, ears flicking back, before her attention is pulled away yet again. Sullivan. She returns the pressure, shoulder inclining towards him, "nice to see you, Sully," she whispers genuinely, nodding as he mentions having missed a lot. She glances down at Amaranthe with a pride only a mother could harness, the babe had since closed her hazel eyes and fallen asleep, she was the picture of divinity. Lypso shakes her head, how had she gotten so lucky? Disbelief rose high in a feminine voice, and Lypso lifts her gaze to meet Zinna's, she smiles warmly and gestures that Zinna was welcome to join them. Bhaltairs voice rang out as she leaned in to whisper; "they are fighting for sub-alpha, the second highest rank in Divine. All is okay, dear, though I wish it didn't have to work out quite like this." and with a readjustment, Lypso lets her gaze fall to Panik and she nods, an understanding, for now. She would not judge softly though, if the wench left the rank unattended.

random is random. XD

Please tag me if I forget to reply within 3 days. <3

Posted 05-20-2017, 05:45 PM | This post was last modified: 05-20-2017, 05:45 PM by Panik
Panik
Spirit
Female, 5.50
Endomorph
35 in, 110 lbs
290 ep
© tig
( just wanted to wrap this up. )

'hah.' her hot breath on his cheek, blood lacing that sardonic smile in a rosé sheen. So quiety, that torrid breath would creep, carrying reedy words intended just for him. 'don't stand against me. do not. and i will never stand against you.' even as those around her confirm her, damn her, praise her, pray for her and because of her, she is shaken only by that threat. The febrile gleam of her eyes passes ravenously over him. and i will never rely on you. she takes an unsteady step towards him, to settle her good shoulder against Bhaltair's if he'd allow. She would allow a slow transfer of weight, testing the water, if he had held her. If not -- well, she was a woman. She could stand on her own two feet if no-one would help her.

A shallow breath whistles through the woman's nose; she tilts her head back to look at the sky, to lengthen her neck and allow air to teem between her part-opened lips. There is a moment of pause, when she blinks away the rain and feels the cold bite into her skin, before she would talk. 'I am everything i have been made to be, and i will not apologise. i do not hunt apologies from those who break their own goddess' tenets in damning me - i would be a hypocrite.' o, the curve of her lips is serated in a thousand jagged shards of a star. Even as she muses aloud, for any to hear, she now drops her voice into a quiet purr - let them lean close to hear her, search upon the wind to decipher her words - all grit and low laughter. 'your queen is a heathen.'

Posted 05-20-2017, 07:42 PM |
Divine
Vodka
Divine Wolf
Female, 5.00
Endomorph
34 in, 128 lbs
14 ep
© Aubers
It was a bloody vicious fight but in the end Panik emerged the victor. Standing; she separated her herbs into two bundles and brought one set over towards Zinna and Lypso before dividing it again. "If you could chew these-" As she spoke she touched one set with her paw to indicate the correct ones. "And apply them to the males wounds then have him eat the other set please." She would then move back and pick up her half of the herbs and move over to Panik; a gentle smile on her face. "Would you eat these please, Panik?" She set the eating herbs down and then set about working on chewing up the ones that were designed to be topically applied. Her mother had been a healer of the highest order and she had learned much as a pup forced to follow along at her knees. Yet; she'd had to insist to her family that the role was not for her. However with her parents passing she found memories that had been bitter with responsibility or demands easing into fonder more rosy tainted thoughts. She was still not a healer; unable to accept that someones life or death might rest within her paws but she could be of assistance for the injuries that are less serious. With her herbs chewed she would move to start applying them; pausing before touching Panik so that if she objected for some reason she could do it before Vodka touched her. It would be a gentle touch; hopefully even soothing as she only wanted to help.

Posted 05-21-2017, 03:35 AM | This post was last modified: 05-21-2017, 02:08 PM by Zinna
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.00
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
40 ep
© Amber
She was quite surprised when the unfamiliar wolfess pushed the bundle of greens in front of her, but saw her shining pendant and relaxed. One of her pack is one she would trust. She bent down to chew the herbs, and once she finished, she went to the bloodied male to tend his wounds. She didn't know him either, but she again saw the mother-of-pearl glow on his neck. She felt a warm feeling of belonging wash through her. It does feel great to know you are part of something...
"Can you, um, let me put those on your wounds?" she said as she approached him. Holding the chewed leaves in her mouth, her words were a bit muffled.
Song Lypso'ru Vodka

Posted 06-12-2017, 09:59 PM |
Song
Divine Beta
Male, 2.75
Meso-fighter
31 in, 115 lbs
46 ep
© 2.75
Panik's ferocity would not escape his ears, and he could do nothing but hang his head in exhaustion - though if she were to take it as reverence, so be it. He would shut his eyes and try to steady his breathing. Trying to control the pain...

"Can you, um, let me put those on your wounds?" A small muffled voice made his ear twitch and he opened his eyes.

A weak smile managed to light his features, a small light of gratitude sparking in his eyes. "I would be stupid if I didn't." His voice was rasped and breathy, lacking it's usual pride. He had been defeated, but he still had his manners.

"Thank you, for helping me. Hotaru is merciful, even to the weak." He closed his eyes once more and lie upon the ground to allow the girl to treat him. In his weakened state he couldn't discern whether the herbs were kicking in fast or he was feeling warmth from the goddess herself as his flesh began to tingle. A groan of relief rumbled in his throat and all sounds went silent around him.

It was only the sounds of the girl concentrating on his healing that brought his mind back into the moment. "What's your name? I haven't seen you before." He managed to grunt as he opened his damaged eye to look at her. She was so young, barely more than a pup. It warmed him even more to know that Divine was still growing.

Zinna so sorry this is like a month late, but ive had a lot going on that didnt allow me to be active :/ just hoping to wrap this up!

Posted 06-15-2017, 05:03 PM | This post was last modified: 06-15-2017, 05:03 PM by Zinna
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.00
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
40 ep
© Amber
While she concentrated on treating the wolf's wounds - which were many indeed! - Zinna heard the wolf groan in relief. I wander what she's put in those - she wandered. She noted to herself to ask the black wolfess about it. And her name, of cource!
"Thank you, for helping me." Zinna's mouth was still busy with the herbs, but if it wasn't she would have said No problem.
"Hotaru is merciful, even to the weak." The sentence almost struck the yearling. Weak? Weak?? This wolf had jut fought in a battle, stood straight and fair through the whole of it, and he thought he was weak???
"Zinna? What's wrong?" "Dad, Lotus said I'm weak because I lost in the play-fight..." "Ha! This is not a thing to cry for, dearie. And you should know she was wrong - defeat isn't something that proves you unable to succeed, does it? And you didn't run, did you?" "No..." "Believe me, you will get better and better - if not in fighting, then in something else. Plus I think you're the best even now..."
He asked for her name and opened one damaged eye to look at her. She felt a tinge of pity for him, but quickly shook it off. He'll recover, especially when he had the herbs to help. She felt strength in him, even if he didn't. Zinna shook her head a bit to signal him to wait, and quickly finished applying the remedies.
She felt the strong tang of the leaves bitter on her tongue, but she kind of liked it. She now sat next to the wolf, her head tilted down to look at him.
"I'm new - no wander you haven't seen me! Neither have I seen you. My name's Zinna Aradia. And you're not weak! Standing against somebody else is a brave thing - even if you lose. Wanting to be the best and reach your goals is another thing to praise. Even if you don't succeed, you are strong because at least you tried! There will always be other chances to prove yourself in a fight, and you shouldn't let one defeat soil you with self-scorning."
Her expression was serious, because she was serious.
"Who are you?" she asked in return. Her amber eyes glinted in curiosity.

Song No problem, it happens! :)

Posted 06-18-2017, 04:49 PM |
Song
Divine Beta
Male, 2.75
Meso-fighter
31 in, 115 lbs
46 ep
© 2.75
The little she-wolf was so kind, and Song couldn't help but smile at her words. "Song Symphonius." He was a soldier for Hotaru. And the girl was right...though he had not bested Panik, he had done what he believed was right for Divine. Though the heathenous woman had defeated him in battle, he believed it was only Hotaru's way of showing him in the proper direction to better serve her and her light.

"You are wise beyond your years, Zinna. We are lucky to have you." And he would settle against the ground beside her so that she might finish treating his wounds. This battle would take a long time to recover from, and pushing his limits now would only prolong his healing. Perhaps he would spend some extra time with the girl once all of this was over.

ooc;; Zinna lets have a private thread now that hes mostly healed up, after the meeting!!! If youre up to it haha

Posted 06-18-2017, 05:51 PM |
Divine
Zinna
Divine Healer
Female, 2.00
Meso-runner
30 in, 92 lbs
40 ep
© Amber
She felt pleased with his praise, thou with her young mind she couldn't understand it at it's whole. What is wisdom really? Father was wise. Ha, well, I guess I must've inherited some from him. She smiled, remembering.
"See, Zinna, what do you see in your reflection?" "Mmmm all I see is you." "Ha, really? I must say I'm flattered. But it is true - you look quite more like me than you look like your mother..."
"Thank you, Song." She said, turning to him so that she would finish treating to what was left that needed to be tended to.
(end?)
OOC: Gladly! Should I make the thread, or you'll do it? Just pm me if you think this is a nice ending to the thread they're currently in.
Song

Pages (3): « Previous 1 2 3