pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Summer Icon © KennaLeeStratton
Current Layout Image © Sea
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Mature evil evil evil
Posted 02-28-2017, 12:35 PM | This post was last modified: 02-28-2017, 12:39 PM by Dax
Enigma
Dax
Enigma Wolf
Female, 1.25
Meso-runner
32 in, 99/105 lbs
58 ep
© Jorrvaskr
It was just another normal day inside the territory of Enigma. Dax woke up, inside her secret garden, and Mercury was not there anymore. He always woke up first. He was a busy man, apparently. And, as normal, the little snow-child decided to go outside to explore and pick her loved flowers and herbs. Trotting by the corridors, singing the same song from always, the young child finally reaches the outside of the halls. The sun shines strong, warming her very white pelt, making the little pale girl smile. Today was going to be a good day.

As she learned from Mercury’s words, she could not wonder too far from the borders, and so would he follow his orders. With the same song echoing from her mouth, the small pale paws of the pup moved her child body forward, sniffing every plant in her way, deciding if it was relevant for her precious garden or not. The smell of the flowers and fruits in the bushes was the sweetest aroma, but something broke up the scent of paradise. It was the smell of something slightly metallic, but also irresistible. It was totally different from the plants, but it was also a good smell. Scent of blood. Could it be? Meat just so close, inside the lands of her pack? A little breakfast just waiting for her?

The pale girl giggles, attention totally turning from the plants to the way the scent of fresh meat leads her, making the little white body follows a short path of a couple of meters, finally spotting a small grayish body fallen between some bushes. Dax only stopped her trotting when was only a step far from the dead creature, now noticing it was just a bunny, but who died short time ago. His flesh was not even touched by any other creature. What a lucky day to the young girl.

In few seconds, her very white and sharped teeth fell over the carcass, reaping the fur and skin from the animal’s body to reach its meat, with no hurry. The taste of blood in her tongue was just amazing. This is why adults only eat meet but do not feed from the milk of the females. Flesh and blood just taste too much better. But a strange sound takes the girl from her hypnosis moment. Her ears quickly move forward, followed by her blue-brown eyes, slowly raising the head and showing her lips dirty of red. In the ground, about a meter from her, a strange bird watch her delight from the meat. A bird she never saw before. It was totally black, even the eyes, but the feathers had a pretty blue shine, and the beak was very sharp like a wolf’ teeth. Somehow, this strange fella reminds of Mercury. oh, hi little friend she smiles to the bird, slightly wagging her tail to them. She was not even sure if it could actually understand her words. are you… hungry too? its only reply was a very loud “caw”, opening his mouth almost fully, making the young girl gasp and took a step back. Wow, she was not waiting for that.

Uhm, okay… I’ll let you eat, but leave some for me too! and so the girl give another step back, allowing the very black bird to approach the meat and have a piece of it. While she sat down to watch the strange animal that also loves meat. She raises her head and finally notices the great amount of other birds the first one surrounding her, resting by the fallen branches, bushes and the ground as well. oh, you called your friends! she barks happily, making a few of the birds also do the weird “caw” sound. She giggles once more. You are all funny, I’ll let you eat as well! Dax could barely end her phrase and almost all the birds jumped into the carcass reaping the flesh and skin in millions of pieces. They were so hunger and aggressive that almost scared her away. She was getting nervous when noticed that they were about to eat all her snack. Okay, that’s enough…. Stop. but the birds did not listen, after a few loud “stop” comands, Dax finally decided to act and charge to the birds, make them fly screaming loud, but finally leave the rabbit’s body. All destroyed. Look what you done! There is almost nothing for me! this birds were really rude birds. In the same second she told these last words, the birds were already flying away, and so she thought. They quickly turned their direction back to Dax and the bunny body, focusing in her like winged murderers. In great quantity they decided to attack the poor white pup, using their beaks and claws to push and peck her back, tail, ears, head… Everything. There was few she could do besides shout for them to stop and try to protect her vital parts.

But these cruel animals where pushing her, hurting her body for real. Totally terrified, Dax decided to leave away the carcass and run for her life, to hide inside the caves of Enigma. But she gave only a couple of steps back home when the crows pushed her to the ground, making the roll and expose her belly for their attack. Dozens of them fell over her defenseless body, but it looked like it was tens of thousands. Cawing unceasingly, they had no mercy for the pup. Her blood spills every attack of their cruel beaks, pushing her soft white coat, giving her countless wounds all over the body. The most painful was about to happen. In an oversight, the daughter of Mercury opened her eyes, trying to find the direction of the way out, but the last thing she saw was a very black beak too close from her vision.

Her scream was indescribable. A horrible sound of pure fear and pain. Her brown eye was now gone, transformed into a pool of blood and slimy parts in the skull’s ocular cavity, destroyed, the red liquid running from her face like a waterfall to the ground, while she stills fighting for her life. Indeed, she thought about using her powers, but she could not focus on that. Dax could focus on nothing. She only screams, no words, just her painful voice. Hoping to be saved from this cruel attack. The pain in her face was terrible, about to make her pass out. The whole body feels like burning, her ears were filled with their never-ending screams. Stop, please stop.

Dad, save me.

Someone, save me.

sumary: dax was attacked by crows and lost her left eye. now she fights for her life.
Tagging Mercury in case he wants to save his baby :P

re-tag me if i don't reply in 3 days.

Posted 02-28-2017, 02:32 PM |
Enigma (Site Helper)
Mercury
Enigma Sub-Alpha
Male, 5.00
Ectomorph
41.35 in in, 102.22 lbs lbs
450 ep
© Sylvirr
COMING~ AS IF HE WOULDNT COME SAVE HIS BABY

[Image: eLCRPG4.png]

Posted 03-01-2017, 11:52 AM | This post was last modified: 03-01-2017, 11:54 AM by Mercury
Enigma (Site Helper)
Mercury
Enigma Sub-Alpha
Male, 5.00
Ectomorph
450 ep
© Sylvirr
He was not far. In fact, he was on his way back from his grocery shopping, to be precise, bringing with him two hares and-- ironically enough-- the remnants of a crow. Perhaps she would like their feathers, he thought, but then he was struck.

Rather, it hit him like a fright train, and even if she hadn't called out with her mind, her wailing shriek would have reached him, for he was close. He could only assume she was still in the borders-- she knew better now. But that was not on his mind.

Not again-- not so soon after Isadora, no no no.

He wasn't certain if he'd ever run that fast before, long limbs taking even longer strides as he greedily swallowed in gulps of air to keep his lungs going until they were screaming and his muscles ached but he was so close--

There.

He barrelled in like a literal bat out of hell-- a beast of darkness and teeth and claws with a rumbling snarl tearing from his lips, darting towards her little body and slamming his limbs down on all sides of her, caging her beneath his body--she would soon be too large for him to do this, but no matter-- and with no hesitation, he let lose a Dark Pulse-- crows were no match for the shockwave of visibly black energy, an ocean of darkness from which waves spilled forth and each bird-- those that were not immediately killed from the sheer force-- were knocked back in broken, tumbling little piles of beaks and feathers.

Exhausted. That...exhausted him. But the immediate danger was gone now, and he swayed on his feet as he felt the ground lurch under him and begin to roll like the back of a giant serpent, and he shifted on his feet as his muscles gave way and his joints buckled until he was slumped somewhat uselessly on the ground, tucking his frame around Dax to the best of his ability, resting his chin atop her head-- he just.....needed to rest.... for a while.

Dax Ruellia Ramona

Posted 03-01-2017, 08:16 PM |
Enigma
Dax
Enigma Wolf
Female, 1.25
Meso-runner
32 in, 99/105 lbs
58 ep
© Jorrvaskr
Blood is the ink of my deadly poem; her cry was a horrendous sound, piercing the souls of every living creature capable of hearing it, filling their muscles and veins with the sensation of pure agony and fear. Her screams were loud, even after her savior of darkness arrived, reaping the feathers and flesh from the cruel dark birds, curling his body over hers in an action of protection.

She could only cry. Scream in raw terror. Traumatized forever.

Opening the eyes was just the last idea she would have in the world. Her whole-body hurts, shaking in pain and fear, her young blood flowing from the open wounds, paining her soft snow pelt in shades between light pinkish and dark red. Her face feels like burning in the deepest flames of hell, uncappable of making any other expression except from strongly closed eyes and exposed fangs, while she feels the muscles trembling.

The menace was now, gone. The few “caws” she heard were increasing the distant, escaping from the warrior-father’s demonstration of the Enigma’s true capacity. The rest of the raven band was dead, shiny black feathers all disperse in the ground within dead bodies, broken beaks and ripped wings. All dead in real life, but tormenting the girl’s memory, growing loud every second passing. Even that now she was safe, she keeps calling for her dad, keeps shouting for him to save her. Dax Memoria was too deep in the moment to realize that was not necessary anymore. She could not just calm down.

Mercury dayumn. Tagging Ruellia and Ramona, just in case? they do not deep to show up if not wanted tho.

Posted 03-02-2017, 02:59 AM |
Enigma
Ianthe
Enigma Heir
Female, 2.25
Mesomorph
27 in, 100 lbs
108 ep
© Lou
Totes bringing Ianthe!

Posted 03-04-2017, 04:04 PM |
Thorn
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
Screams pierced through the female's ears, her eyes widening as they did. She scrambled around to get some herbs she had collected from her arrival place and around the enigma territory. There weren't many but she managed to collect Dandelion, Blackberry Leaves, Cobwebs, some Velvet Dock and a large leaf to carry it in. She knew she wasn't an official healer within the pack, but she was one before she arrived in Doutaini. She was now rushing to find the source of the scream, and was absolutely shocked at what was before her. She rushed forwards towards Mercury and the young pup.

She dropped her herbs, and picked up some dandelions, peeling off the leaves and letting the flowers fall. She was careful not to chew the leaves herself, "Sweetheart, are you able to chew these leaves for me? They'll help numb the pain." She said as softly as she could, and hoping she was still conscious. There were so many wounds, she hadn't come soon enough to see what or who had done that, but from the remnants of crows around she assumed it was those fiends.

She placed the dandelion leaves in front of Dax's mouth, so it would be easier for her to reach. She needed to work quickly and efficiently with the herbs she had, and that meant doing the most she could to start healing the pup's belly. She chewed up some velvet dock which would hopefully reduce any swelling, "This will sting a bit." she said before placing the chewed up herb on one of the large wounds that would be likely to swell. It was a shocking amount of damage, and the amount of blood that this girl was producing was indescribable. She then got a little bit of the cobwebs spreading it over the wound and herbs. She turned to look at Dax's head to see how she was faring, before she got distracted by blood coming from where Dax's right eye would usually sit. "Shit, shit, shit. What to do, what to do?" She said quite quickly before looking around for anything that would be remotely useful.

"I'm no child" but my imagination runs wild

(Me no want Dax to die)

Posted 03-05-2017, 01:08 PM |
Szymon
Spirit
Male, 4.25
Meso-fighter
35 in, 122 lbs
465 ep
© KittyKookiez
one dreadful problem after another. it seems enigma endures blow after blow of attacks and deaths and szymon must once more find it within him to remain strong in these times of dread. on his run here, he had witnessed mercury's use of dark pulse. worried for him, for szymon had only tried that tier once and it left him weak and shaky the following half hour or less. his goal is clear in mind by the time he gets here. "quickly, but carefully," he instructs to thorn, "take her to that patch of thick grass and let her rest there. do you know what you are doing with those herbs?" szymon had limited knowledge in herbology. and after tristan's release he knew not any experts on the matter. a growing concern szymon reminded himself to have taken care of. "I've got mercury."

he could only hope thorn knew what she was doing. meanwhile, he had to make sure mercury was okay too. szymon knew all too well what overexerting on kurai's powers could do. he kneels down, muzzle aiming to lean closer for any signs of breathing. after the confirmation, szymon internally makes a sigh of relief. they could not lose another friend. they could not lose more family. "do not worry." he speaks softly, moving down to lay beside mercury in a form of comfort. "rest. we will make sure dax lives."

KittyKookiez OOC Accountcredit

There is no need to tag me in any threads I am already in (unless it is my turn to post AND it is a multiple-party thread)!

Adopt one today!
Check out Doodle and his friends on Dragcave :3

Posted 03-12-2017, 03:12 PM |
Enigma (Site Helper)
Mercury
Enigma Sub-Alpha
Male, 5.00
Ectomorph
450 ep
© Sylvirr
He kept his frame coiled tightly around Dax,-- as tight as he could manage, really. His head was swimming and he couldn't even properly visualize the world around him and so up and down were little more than mere concepts in the broken, staccato thoughts. Somewhere in there, he could make out Dax's heartbeat-- rapid, but strong and alive. And then the voices of others-- Szymon stood out as familiar but the voice of Thorn was still strange--but familiar enough to not stir any sense of discomfort.
He couldn't quite decipher the words being said, though it was the tone of voice Szymon used that helped him slowly lax his hold on Dax to allow her to be taken to the sunny patch of thick grasses, and with that said and done, he drifted off. He didn't yet feel refreshed, as Dark Pulse tended to do-- perhaps it was the stress of the situation that staved it off.

Posted 03-12-2017, 04:00 PM |
Enigma
Dax
Enigma Wolf
Female, 1.25
Meso-runner
32 in, 99/105 lbs
58 ep
© Jorrvaskr
" oh wonder "

The screams of pure agony from the girl only stoped when the female's muzzle approached, turning now into a very loud weeping. She could barely open her eye. The living eye. As the woman said, Dax got those pieces of plant inside her mouth, chewing it strongly, trying to contain the pain. It was hard to even move the jaw, right now. Everything hurts and her muscles feels like burning. Even that now she was "quiet", tears rolls from her face to rest over Mercury's dark pelt, and flesh had unstopable involuntary spasms.

The pain would now slowly fade. But the stress of the situation was too much for a poor little girl like her. She could not talk, move or barely think. Her body only lays her, in the raven-father's arms, able to feel his fear of loss and his nervousness. For him, it would be very awful to be blind, right now. Or maybe it was better, this way he could not see the horrendous situation Dax's face was, filled with blood, tears and whatever an eye have inside.

She alloqs her body to be taken with no fight, carried in the arms of Thorn to the place Szymon told to. She could not see or talk, but her hearing was good. Or course, the unceasing "caws" from those darkness' bird still ringing inside her mind, but words were much more understandable as the time pass. She shakes, in fear, shivers in her spine. She was just too scared. Scared and sleepy. So sleepy.

She needs a rest. Breath slows quickly, but do not stops. Heart calms down, but still beating. For now. It was weak, but alive. For now. Any mistakes or any lack of health cares and her little life would fade away.

Posted 03-26-2017, 12:40 AM |
Thorn
Unregistered
in, lbs
ep
© 
From the moment she moved Dax over onto the grass, she knew that she held a life in her paws. The lack of herbs she currently had meant that she needed to choose the most dangerous of the girl's wounds and tend to them first. Quickly, she grabbed the large leaf that previously held herbs and placed it over Dax's missing left eye, but not before placing some anti-inflammatory herbs and a few cobwebs on it first. The leaf was being held in place by more cobwebs and would act as an eyepatch so it could heal a little without getting too much in the wound.

Her eyes scanned over the poor girl's body, also making sure that she was breathing and her heart was still beating no matter how slow it may be. It is a horrible situation to be in, to watch a child in such a vulnerable state, whether you have relation or not. She looked around this area, something I just need something that could help me, but she could see nothing. "Dax, if you are still awake, don't worry I'm doing my best." The words may or may not come too late, but she hoped that the girl could pull through this. Thorn knew that even if she did survive this merciless attack of crows that all sight would be lost from her left eye, there would be nothing to do about that. Scars would be most likely to form as well, as quite a few wounds were deep.

The clock was ticking, and she wasn't sure how long Dax had left, the girl was already so weak. Tears threaten to spill as she reached for some more velvet root, eventually coming out as she starts to chew the herb and apply it to a few more of Dax's wounds. She used the cobwebs to close wounds and to hopefully reduce any of the blood that was coming out. She would do everything she could to keep the girl from death.

"I'm no child" but my imagination runs wild

(Ok, so I know Dax lives, but just wanted to get another post up here) Mercury