pack pages

Resources
explore OOC Members Search Calendar Open Threads
guide Guidebook/Rules Biology Stars Sparring & Judging System
statistics Points History Cradle - Grave Legends Char. Contest
references Religion Hunting Healing & Herbs Prize Page Staff Donate
Open Cbox
Disclaimer
By using the chatbox you agree to the rules described on the Rules page under the Chatbox section. Have fun. :)

doutaini map

Map of Doutaini

Credits
Winter Icon © kaiathedragon13
Current Layout Image © Riv
Map Drawing © Doodle
Coding © Tempy & Doutaini Staff
Original Content © Kaji & Crux
Characters © Their respective writers

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Private crystalised.
Posted 06-17-2017, 08:25 AM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev
Mars frequented the Hakai Mists Forests as a place of rest and where time just kind of stopped. Only the mists that shrouded the forests told time and they moved so slow that it felt like time stopped. Mars was resting in the lower tree limbs; like some kind of big cat, though it just felt comfortable. His eyes seemingly opened as he looked to the snow that fell over the forest trees. He had never witnessed something as graceful as snow. It came and then faded, and another day it would come again. His limbs stretched as he found his way to the ground again and trotted across the forest; looking for any sign of vegetation. If there was vegetation; there would be food. His nose turned up as his gaze set towards the Gaia Temple. His heart, for some reason, beats faster and tightens until he has the courage to look away. Though he wouldn’t admit that he needed to be with at least someone to settle his ever-thinking mind, Briar had been so kind and he wouldn’t forget this. It had been on his mind for quite some time.

Usually the rogue saw Earth wolves wandering around this neutral territory. It was an amazing place to wonder and hunt; no large threats here. He often saw young Earth wolves practicing Kaede’s power within these thick trees and the only way Mars saw was the glow of their necklace lighting up and reflecting off the white-white snow that collected on the ground. His nose turned upwards for even a scent of a wolf, a plant, anything that was lively.

“I wonder if the wolves even come out since it’s been so cold.” Mars murmured to himself as his body somewhat shook, not used to this type of weather. His tail wagged softly as he set his gaze on a few beautiful flowers that had somehow survived the winter snows, or maybe were just bloomed.

The wolf made his way over, sniffling the ground near them as he neared the flowers. He had the urge to roll in such a pleasant smell; so he did.
Rhowan; i usually suchk at beginnings D:

searching to find myself but all i see is you,
i can hardly stand myself so, what am i to you?

Posted 06-18-2017, 05:08 PM |
Earth
Rhowan
Earth Scout
Male, 3.50
Meso-runner
38 inches in, 97 pounds lbs
050 (000) ep
© Jacen
With hurried paws he slithered across the floor of the forest, slipping between the clouds of fog and the bundles of brush. His jaws are bloodied and a limp, lifeless snow hare hangs from his jaws. The solitude of the Hakai had granted him a perfect place to practice his magics. But the call of hunger twisted his stomach due to the poison, and it was then he realized he hadn't been fully prepared. When the scent of the hare caught his attention he was quick on its trail and within twenty minutes he had snared it between his mighty jaws. Now, the chocolate beast was on his way back to where he had been with the hope that his flowers hadn't wilted in the cold while not under his watch. The scent of his flowers was heavy in his nostrils but another scent mixed with the aroma and his fur stood on end. The beast hurried forward and as he crashed through the mist heavy brush he saw Mars standing there, nose to the flowers that he had created. At first Rhowan's hackles remained raised, his tail high as itw twitched. Had the hare not been in his jaws the soft growl may have been heard but he was glad his voice had been muffled a moment later when he recognized the stranger. He had been at the meeting, and yet he bore no necklace. It was odd to him, but if Briar trusted him within the Gaia, and so close its borders then Rhowan figured he could trust him, as well. He dropped the hare at his feet and cleared his throat, a sly grin heavy on his lips as peered at the male. "My first try at that species. Do they smell nice to you?" His voice was soft, accented ever so slightly, his smirk still heavy as his twilight eyes sparkled.

Ar scáth a chéile a mhaireann na daoine.

( Under the shelter of each other, people survive. )

Mars

Posted 06-19-2017, 06:25 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev
The scent of the flowers covered the male as he enjoyed the small warmth that the provided on these flowers. Mars let out a small smile on his lips as the flowers smelt nice against his pelt. His eyes shimmered as he looked up to the thick mist and tree branches. It was such a peaceful moment; a peaceful day. Then, the smell of blood neared. His ears peaked up and he stayed low to the ground as his nose turned to the ay of the scent; his hackles raised slightly before seeing a wolf appear with a dead animal clasped between his strong jaws. Mars saw that he possessed an Earth necklace and had remembered seeing him at the meeting of the Earth pack upon a call from Briar. The male stood as the other spoke,

“Why don’t you come take a whiff?” Mars purred out with a soft smile on his lips as he sauntered over towards the other wolf, “I apologize, if I had known, I would have left it as it was.” He bowed his head in respect.

Mars lifted his head; smile changed to a smirk on his lips. He looked the Earth wolf over; he couldn’t have been older than Mars, he didn’t possess the grey that covered elder’s muzzles. His eyes scanned from his broad shoulders to the tip of his tail; then traced back to the boy’s eyes.

“My, my, so how long have you resided in Earth?” He hummed; as charming as ever.

His ears flicked and body shifted as he sat on his rump to await the answer. A beautiful wolf was possessing his time and Mars didn’t, frankly, didn’t even mind. He had nothing else to do but, sit and starve, and supposedly smell good. Rhowan

Posted 06-20-2017, 07:45 AM |
Earth
Rhowan
Earth Scout
Male, 3.50
Meso-runner
050 (000) ep
© Jacen
Admittedly he had watched the dark timber male roll about in his creation for a few moments before he spoke. The sight was surprising, to say the least, but not at all unwanted. The chocolate beast had been curious of the rogue male since seeing him at the meeting. A chance to learn more about him had fallen into his lap - rather his flower bed, and he wasn't going to shy away from it. His dark lips remained curled into that smile and his ears hung lazily out to the side in a show of his complete ease. When the stranger starts towards him the beast's tail twitched and he reclined back onto his haunches. "Oh no worries. I could always grow more. Practice makes perfect after all." With the stranger sitting so close he could smell the perfume of the flowers clinging to his fur. His smile widened. "They do smell quite nice," he said as a gentle purr rumbled in his throat. It was hard not to notice the stranger eyeing him over with scrutiny. Rhowan would be lying to himself if he said that he hadn't done the same. The dark timber was handsome, only a few inches shorter than Rhowan, but the muscle was obvious. The question of his time in Earth aroused even more curiosity in the chocolate beast and he hoped that it would give way to knowing more about why the stranger had been at the meeting as a rogue. "Weeks only. I saw you at the meeting a few days ago, right?" It was asked with a cock of his head to the side, twilight gaze still holding tightly to the hazel eyes of the stranger.

Mars

Posted 06-20-2017, 01:50 PM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev
Mars chuckled as he spoke and then shifted with a smile on his lips as his eyes combed over the other’s body before looking, finally to his eyes, he didn’t want to be too obvious but the other held a handsome stature. His ears flicked slightly then rested on the back on his head with a soft hum, tail swishing back and forth in a happy manner. He wondered what it was like to create things with just the usage of a paw. How it felt to make flowers bloom as the air swirls around and nature engulfs the newly creations. And did they last for long? Probably if, a wolf didn’t come along and roll in them. His head tilted as he awaited to speak- ears perked to listen.

“Why thank you, sweetheart.” His voice was low and had the charm of a purr. His tongue licking over his lips, “You did, yes. I am a friend of Briar’s. I suppose a friend. I met him as the first pack I came across on my travels into Doutaini.” He spoke with a smile returning to his lips.

Briar was probably one of the nicest and devoted wolves he had met within the magical lands of Doutaini; it was a relief. He hadn’t been treated the kindest due to his family. Yet, he wondered why the other hadn’t answered his question of how long he had been within the Earth borders.

“By the way, I’m Mars.” Another bow of his head, “But,” he looked up at the other through his eyelashes; making him look innocent in a manner, “not like the God of War, far from it. I suppose my parents were expecting someone else.” He lifted his head fully.

Mars stood to his full height and still was shorter than the other which made Mars feel a bit small; but then again, he didn’t meet many wolves that were taller than him so it was a nice experience to know he wasn’t a giant. But, compared to the Enigma man; Mercury, everyone was like ants. The man was very tall. Anyways, his body shook slightly due to the cold atmosphere. He wondered how the Gaia could be so warm yet the Hakai Mists Forests so bitter. Maybe Jack Frost resided here.

“And yourself, surely I can’t continue to call you handsome.” Mars teased.
Rhowan

Posted 06-22-2017, 06:28 PM |
Earth
Rhowan
Earth Scout
Male, 3.50
Meso-runner
050 (000) ep
© Jacen
Briar seemed to be the subject on the mind of many. There hadn't been one wolf that he came across with an ill word to speak of the Jungle King. Earth was also the first pack that Rhowan had learned about when he first showed up on the edges of Doutaini, standing at the base of Kaede's Willow. The King was handsome, clever, kind, caring. Everything one needed to be a true King was within Briar, or so Rhowna believed, so it wasn't hard to believe that there was another wolf who looked to him as friend. The smile never faded from Rhowan's lips as he spoke again, "Briar was one of the first I met, too." It was growing hard to respond to the stranger, so named Mars, the longer he looked at him. There was a charm about the smaller male that made the chocolate beast's curiosity pique. The scent of his creation was still thick upon Mar's fur. It drew Rhowan closer, his nostrils flaring as he drank in the mixed scent of his flowers and of the hazel eyed wolf before him. Rhowan was nearly intoxicated, though he was still able to manage a chuckle at the other's God of War joke. There was something to be said about a handsome wolf with a sense of humor. Once again his lips twitched and his smile widened. "Rhowan." A single step was taken closer to the other male. The scent was intoxicating, there was something that made him want to rub himself against the other but self-control was something he prided himself on having. Instead he stood there, eyeing the male with knitted brows and that smile - never fading. "You were at the meeting, but you don't have a necklace. Ever thought of making it official?"

Mars

(by jorr)

Posted 06-23-2017, 09:45 AM |
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev
Mars hadn’t met many Earth wolves besides Briar and his sister who he had barely spoken to. But, this man seemed to be even nicer than Briar and have a calm sense about him. His eyes watched as the man stepped closer and his tail wrapped around his lower left leg- a nervous tick that he had. His lips still in a smile though, unfaltering. He knew that if this wolf did anything to hurt him- he hoped Briar would do at least something. Mars shook his head slightly to wipe these thoughts from him. This man- Rhowan was being as nice as could be and showed no signs of wanting to hurt him, so he relaxed once again.

“Rhowan,” Mars spoke as the name rolled off his tongue so easily that it purred out in his normal charm, “I have thought of it and I think soon you shall see me around more and more.” His tail wisped, gently, against the male’s brown fur, “Maybe you can teach me how to bloom some flowers so I can roll in some that don’t belong to handsome wolves.” He winked before shifting on his rump.

Mars let out a soft hum as his eyes flickered to the trees that still bared leaves due to the pine needles never fading and shielding them from the brisk snow. The wind that whipped around them made Mars glad that the wolf stood near him to provide some kind of heat and protection from the feeling of the wind. His eyes flickered to where the Gaia Temple laid then back to the male wolf,

“Why practice out in the cold when the Gaia holds much warmer temperatures?”
Rhowan

Posted 06-27-2017, 11:56 AM |
Earth
Rhowan
Earth Scout
Male, 3.50
Meso-runner
050 (000) ep
© Jacen
Rhown was not blind to the bit of nervousness that seemed to creep over Mars. He was worried that he had moved too close, that his words had put the male off in some way. If Rhowan caused someone to turn tail and walk away after one conversation, maybe he had no business with normal day to day chatter. But Mars' nervousness seemed to only last for a moment, thankfully, and Rhowan's smile returned to his dark visage along with a soft chuckle. "I'd love to show you, however I never said that I minded you rolling around in my flowers." The words left his lips with a gentle canine purr as his tail twitched. There was something about the company of the Mars that was comforting. It was easy to talk to him, conversation flowed. It wasn't often that he came across a stranger he could find comfort in so quickly. Hopefully he would see more of Mars in the future. He was surely thankful for the company at the time, especially as the winter winds began to pick up and swirl the mists around the pair of wolves. "Solitude, to be honest. I can concentrate here. Not that I don't love spending time in the Gaia. I adore it. I just find it easier to practice out here, for some reason." He could tell that he had started to ramble and his smile twitched slightly in embarrassment. It was clear that the cold had started to effect the other and Rhowan took the opportunity - and possibly the lack of thinking for a moment - and moved closer to Mars with the aim of pressing his shoulder against his, in a hope for a bit more warmth. His twilight gaze found the hazel eyes of Mars and looked at him with the silent question of whether or not he had gone too far. But the man was so warm, he could only hope that he would be allowed to remain so close.

Mars

(by jorr)

Posted 06-27-2017, 01:42 PM | This post was last modified: 06-27-2017, 01:43 PM by Mars
Earth ( Admin )
Mars
Earth Alpha
Male, 3.00
Meso-runner
34 in, 118 lbs
453 ep
© ev
With the brisk wind surrounding them- Mars listened to him as his tail wrapped closer around him with a soft grunt. The timber male wondered if they were close in age, eyes wandering around the other once again with a slight smile on his lips. Paws moving on the ground slightly as he tried to regain warmth within them.

“Oh?” The male’s eye dropped in a wink before speaking once again, “Well then maybe, you’ll just have to grow flowers more; just give me a quick call.” The male murmured.

Mars could think of many places that held solitude. Then again, they were a day away- maybe more. The Grave Summit and Mt. Pryalis held quiet winds and soothing views. Mt. Pryalis held an amazing view of Doutaini- seeing all the pack lands and the way that many of the creatures that roamed around; looking so small and unimportant. Also, the Grave Summit held an amazing view of the sea that crashed upon the rocks and made some fall into the oceans- though, it was fun to play on the ever-falling rocks, dangerous sure, but fun.

“I understand, this place helps me think.” Mars murmured as he felt the other move closer- keeping him and probably himself warm. Mars’ skull nuzzled into his shoulder for just a moment, before lifting, “I suppose this is why I reside here mainly. Though, I would love to show you around more of Doutaini. If you ever want to see some amazing sights.” The wolf spoke- muscles untensing slightly and keeping a lock on his eyes.

Mars couldn’t help the small beating in his heart- he hadn’t been this close to another in a long time. Even then it was family- people he had hurt. The smaller softly grunted as he tried to not think of that. He wasn’t the same person that he was that long ago. His eyes flickered down to Rhowan’s nice, thick fur and let out a hum as his thoughts moved to how soft it felt.
Rhowan